Black cherries and luscious rich fruit!
Are you looking for a big Shiraz that you can drink without pairing with food and that’s ready to drink today?
This is the wine for you, from exceptional vineyards and made with the typical hands on approach you’ve come to love from Atze’s Corner.
What you get!
This is a fruit driven full bodied Shiraz with all the ripe blue fruit flavours you’ve come to expect from a Barossa Valley Shiraz.
Fruit sourced from the Kalleske’s Estate on the Valley floor and Northern region of the Barossa Valley.
As with all Atze’s wines this has been made using the traditional artisan approach, destemmed without crushing, delicately moved to the fermenter to keep fruit in tact for ultimate fruit expression, hand pumped over and basket pressed for a pure and expressive upon release wine.
A silver medal at any wine show is a fantastic result, but at a highly regarded show like the London Wine show, it is a truly great achievement for any wine, let alone for a bottle of wine under $50.00. Surpassing many wines upwards pf $60/bottle.
Order yours now by clicking the Add to cart button at the top of this page.
- Silver Medal- 2016 Australian Small Winemakers Show
- Silver Medal – 2016 London International Wine Show
- Bronze Medal – 2016 Great Australian Shiraz Challenge
- Serve at 16 degrees Celcius for optimal flavour
- Decant or open 15-30 minutes before serving to open up aromas and soften the tannins.